Another blow is being dealt to the certification market.
Hello everyone. We will talk with you about the certificates issued in 2018, 2019 and 2020. So who strikes, with what? And the fault lies with federal law number 460. This is a federal law that amends the federal law on technical regulation and consumer protection. Be sure to read it, in general, it introduces such concepts as" expert auditor"," unreliability (declaration/certificate)"," powers of the federal accreditation service", but this is just a trifle. The most interesting thing is about inspection control, let me remind you what inspection control is, if you have received a certificate for a series, then you are required to pass inspection control at least once a year, and maybe more often, this is a confirmation that your products continue to comply with the norms and requirements of the technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union. There are two types of inspection controls:
1) Re-visit to the production site
2) Retest your products
Let's go back to Federal Law 460, what is being introduced in the law on technical regulation?
1) Information about the inspection control is now required to be entered in the register of rosaccreditation. Previously, this could not be done, certification bodies could store this information in the archive.
2) If there is no information about the inspection control in the register of rosaccreditation, then this is a reason to cancel your certificate of compliance.
3) The authority to conduct inspection control can now be transferred from one certification body to another certification body.
Let's now put it together and see what the devil is so terrible about? And the scary thing is that if you received a certificate in 2018, 2019 or 2020 and your certification body did not get into the national part, if you do not know what it is, then you can watch a video on this account, in last year, there were purges on the part of rosaccreditation, then 90 days after the entry into force of this federal law, your certificate will be canceled. More specifically, the changes will take effect on June 21, and until September 18, information about the inspection control should appear on the rosaccreditation website, if this does not happen, your certificate will be canceled. And all those who received certificates in 2018, 2019 or 2020, but their certification body did not get into the national part and now does not have accreditation, risk losing their certificates in September 2021. And the point that the right to conduct inspection control can now be transferred from the certification body to the certification body will not help you much. Why?
There are two reasons:
1) Only the certification body and the certification body can conclude such a contract and transfer the right to conduct inspection control, that is, you, as an applicant, will not be able to contribute to this in any way.
2) No authority will take responsibility for someone else's certificate unless of course it is a friendly certification body.
What should I do now? First of all, collect the information:
Go to the rosaccreditation website, see if your certificate is valid and if there is information about the inspection control, whether your certification body is active, and if the body is active, but there is no information, then contact the certification body and ask when this information will appear.
And that's all I have.
Subscribe, like and share this video, it is not difficult for you, but it will be useful for someone.